Information Security Policy
SOURIADAKIS TSIBRIS LAW FIRM is constantly reinforcing its position, empowering and increasing its prestige, responding to challenges and moving positively and effectively in the demanding and difficult environment of the legal services industry.
Based on its experience and expertise, the firm aims to continuously expand the range of legal services offered by its experienced and qualified staff, always focusing on the qualitative, safe and complete satisfaction of the needs and requirements of its clients.
SOURIADAKIS TSIBRIS LAW FIRM installed an Information Security Management System that complies with the ISO 27001:2013 standard and is committed to:
- The satisfaction of its customers through the provision of high-quality services in accordance with their requirements.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information processed, handled, held by electronic or physical means by the firm’s staff and information systems.
- The timely and rapid identification and response to emergencies related to a breach (or suspected breach) of the firm’s information security.
- The protection of the firm’s investment in information and communication technologies.
- Compliance with the requirements of the Greek and European Legislation on personal data management, communications privacy, copyright etc.
- The continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System, its effectiveness and performance in ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information for the benefit of the firm, its employees, customers, and partners.
It is important for SOURIADAKIS TSIBRIS LAW FIRM to have the necessary resources to support the Information Security Management System and to ensure the necessary knowledge to its staff on information security issues, through utilizing their skills and abilities.
The law firm fully recognizes the objectives of the Information Security Management System and support the implementation of these objectives.