This notice aims to inform you about the way our law firm, Souriadakis Tsibris (“we”, “us” or “our”), collects and processes your personal data.
We collect personal data from you when you contact us for the purpose to seek legal advice or when you apply for a job opening. In such cases we will collect and process the following data:
- Full name and the enterprise that you may represent
- Contact information, e.g. email address and phone number
- Data related to methods of payment
- Data provided directly by you
- Data generated by us in the course of providing legal services to clients
- Data that you provide to us when applying for a job
However, we do not collect any personal data when you enter this website or visit any section of this website.
We collect and process your personal data:
- In order to provide you with the best possible legal services requested by you. To this purpose, it may be necessary to appoint other professionals to act on your behalf
- With the purpose of managing and retaining our business relationship with you
- For billing purposes
- For recruitment purposes
We collect and process your personal data based on the following legal basis:
- For the performance of an engagement contract to which you are a party
- In order to take the necessary steps prior entering into an employment contract with you
- For the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- To comply with our legal obligations as a law firm
- To protect your vital interests when we act on your behalf under the capacity as your legal advisors
- For our law firm’s legitimate business purposes
- Based on your consent, for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
We will keep your personal data for as long as we find it necessary so as to be compliant with the applicable legislation or for the period which we believe that suits best our operational requirements as well as your interests.
Unless you have given us your consent, we will not transfer or disclose your personal data to any third persons (legal entities or individuals), except for those third persons that may be appointed by our law firm to act on your behalf or where we are required by law or otherwise to do so. In the case that such third persons act as data processors, on behalf and under the instructions of our firm, we guarantee you that they will fulfill all industry standards for the protection of your personal data.
The security of your personal data is of major importance to us. To his purpose, we use up-to-date technology and security measures to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access.
You have the right to request access to your personal data. You also have the right to data portability, which means that you can have your data transferred to another company. Moreover, you have the right to have your personal data rectified or erased and the right to restrict and to object to the processing of your personal data by our law firm. In the case that you have provided your prior consent to us for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, you have also the right to withdraw such consent. If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
In addition to your rights above, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority.
However, please note that if you are willing to appoint us as you legal advisor or if you wish to enter into an employment contract with our firm, you are required to provide us with your personal data. If you object to the collection and process of such data from our firm, we may not be able to assist you with regard to a legal issue or hire you to our firm.
We may decide to amend this notice from time to time. Therefore, please check this page periodically.