Corporate and Commercial Law
This practice area is involved in a broad-ranging, advice- and transaction oriented corporate law practice for clients throughout Greece and Europe. Our clients are in various industries, including financial services, insurance, manufacturing, banking, pharmaceuticals, real estate developments and high technology. We provide planning and counseling to clients regarding numerous commercial law matters. For example, we:
- Organize, arrange and advise in relation to the establishment transformation and dissolution of all types of companies.
- Assist clients in negotiating, executing and performing commercial contracts such as agency, distribution, franchising and licensing agreements.
- Assist in any type of financing activity, including sale of debt instruments, credit facilities, entering into leasing and factoring agreements etc.
- Advise listed companies in respect of their regulatory obligations towards the markets, investors, regulators, as well as their transparency and corporate governance procedures.
- Advise special type companies (e.g. of the financial sector, media companies, pharmaceutical companies etc) in relation to their regulatory obligations, including towards supervisory authorities.
- Address issues of Competition Law and where necessary, represent clients before the Hellenic Competition Commission.