Our firm is capable to provide legal support during the whole procedure of a real estate investment in Greece and advice on all the aspects of real estate law.
With the recent recovery of the real estate market in Greece, our firm is involved in numerous transactions, representing both national and international investors.
Our skills in this area include:
- Structuring the real estate acquisition and use of flexible and tax efficient schemes (i.e. choice of the most appropriate vehicle, equity structure, financing arrangements etc.)
- Establishment of companies for the acquisition and management of the targeted properties (including Real Estate
- Investment Companies) and advice on all relevant regulatory and corporate related aspects.
- Legal due diligence of the targeted property.
- Cooperation with the notary public for the drafting of pre-liminary as well as of final notary contracts for the acquisition of the targeted property.
- Negotiating and drafting of property leasing agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting of services agreements with any contractors in relation to properties.
- Splitting of the targeted property before the competent public authorities.
- Representation before the competent public authorities.
- Advice on the legal framework applicable to real estate projects (regulatory approvals, forest and archaeology clearances etc).