Recently, we handled the procedure for the participation of a big Greek media company in the tender for the granting of “nationwide general information broadcasting content licenses” which was held for the first time in Greece by the National Council for Radio and Television (NCRTV).
The services that we provide include:
- Establishment of companies which are active in the field of Media, such as national or local television and radio stations (irrespective of their content), media websites, companies publishing newspapers/magazines.
- Compliance with broadcasting legislation, including advice on sponsorship, product placement and telemarketing issues.
- Handling the licensing process for television and radio stations in the context of public tenders, preparation of the relevant file, representation before the competent administrative authorities and courts.
- Legal advice and drawing up of expert opinions regarding matters of the National Council for Radio and Television (NCRTV) and the Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission (HTPC), representation before the above national regulatory authorities and the competent courts.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts with advertising companies and advertisers, audiovisual companies, networking agreements, publishing contracts, with show agents (presenters, directors, editors, etc.)
- Handling cases for personality rights and defamation.
- Personal data protection and representation before the Data Protection Authority.
- Mergers – Acquisitions of media companies.